HOW TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS
- Patients may request same day appointments and our staff will do their best to accommodate that request. Please tell the receptionist all of your symptoms and concerns when calling – this will assist them in scheduling enough time for your visit.
- If multiple family members need to be seen, please tell the receptionist so that an appointment can be made for each person
- Please call 2-4 weeks in advance for check-up appointments, physicals (for adults or school required), well child visits, and annual well-woman exams. Evening appointment times often fill up fast
- If you will not be able to keep your appointment, please provide 24 hour notice.
- Your provider works with a team of health care professionals – nurses, medical assistants, case managers, dental assistants and pharmacists – to provide comprehensive and timely care. Each member of the team has the same goal – keeping you healthy!
- If you have a question for your provider or care team, call our office any time. In our larger offices, the triage clerk may be able to answer your questions. If not, they will send your questions to your provider. Providers answer messages between seeing patients so please be patient. We do our best to return calls within 24 hours.
GETTING TEST RESULTS
White House Clinics will notify patients of all abnormal test results. Please know that it may take up to a week to receive some results.
- Contact our office during normal business hours for prescription refills. If you use the White House Clinic Pharmacy you can call the pharmacy directly. Please have the medication name and dose ready when you call.
- Remember to call 4-5 days before running out of your medication. Many insurance companies require pre-authorizations and this process can take several days. Allow at least 24 hours for your provider to approve your request and send your prescription to the pharmacy.
HOW TO CONTACT US AFTER-HOURS
Always call 911 for emergencies.
Paint Lick and Irvine should call St. Joseph Berea Hospital at (859) 986-3151.
Patients in Mt. Vernon should call Rockcastle Regional Hospital at (606) 256-2195.
Pediatric patients at all sites should call the UK Pediatric Triage Line at (859) 323-9989.
*Please note that our on-call providers do not prescribe antibiotics, pain medicine, or ADHD medicines over the phone.
Please bring your insurance card to every visit. Patients with low income may qualify for our sliding fee discount. All patient-portion balances, co-pays, deductibles, co-insurances or sliding fee portions are due at the time of the service.
If you cannot pay your portion or do not have insurance, please ask to speak with the financial counselor – we’re here to help.
Find our more about our sliding fee discount program.
Requesting Medical Records
Patients are entitled to one free copy of their record each year. To access records, please complete the request form and drop it by our office. Please allow two weeks for records requests.