Patient Portal is an online, user-friendly tool that allows our patients to view their health information from anywhere using a personal computer or mobile device. By logging on to our secure, reliable web site, patients can see details of their healthcare visits.
Patients who register with Patient Portal will be able to:
- Manage Health Records
- View Lab Results
- Review Medications and Allergies
- Contact your Provider with questions
- Request an Appointment
How Do I sign up?
If you provide your e-mail address at check out, you will receive a token. This token will allow you to enroll at any computer.
- Once you have your token, go to NextMD.com/Enroll. Enter your token and other information to ensure your privacy. From that point, you will be able to:
- View Health Care information from recent visits, including office visit notes, medications, lab results and allergies
- Communicate with participating physicians and their staff via email
- Request appointments
- View billing statements and make payments online
Parents will be able to set up Patient Portal accounts to manage the healthcare of their dependent children under the age of 12, provided their relationship has been verified at a White House Clinics facility. Individuals with medical power of attorney may access the accounts of those patients they represent (for example, your adult parent).
Patient Portal is a HIPAA-compliant, secure messaging service. Safer than email, the system is password protected and uses encryption technology to ensure patients’ information remains private.